Bernat Alpaca Leaf Pullover

I’m SO proud to finish this lovely leaf pullover. So nice!
The pattern came from Bernat’s “All Alpaca” pattern book, using Bernat Alpaca yarn. I am a blogger for Bernat, and this is my latest completed project for them. This particular project has not been posted on the blog yet, but keep your eyes peeled!
(Bernat Blog)

I decided to make half-sleeves instead of long sleeves, because they are more comfortable for me.

Sandy! It is so pretty! Nice work.

Really is pretty, Sandy! Love that color yarn on you, also.

Oh wow, Sandy! That pullover is simply divine! Perfect knitting, as usual! You really chose a perfect color for the design, as well as for your blonde self! You look beautiful!

Love it to pieces!

Oh, Sandy, it is just lovely! It couldn’t be more perfect.

Beautifully done! :heart: the color!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Judy

Just beautiful Sandy!!! Wow! Great job! Love the pattern and color - perfect!

Sandy, this sweater is great! I really like the shorter sleeves. Have been enjoying your blog on the Bernat site as well.

I love that sweater, it’s one of those designs that is wonderful in it’s elegant simplicity. The color also compliments you very well. That would be the perfect spring/summer sweater down here.

Thank you all for the sweet compliments! :muah:
I really love the sweater. This is only my second sweater, and my first top-down sweater. It was fun and easy to knit!

This will be perfect for our fall and winter weather in the Carolinas. If the weather gets too cold for it, I’ll just wear a scarf and my big coat. :thumbsup:

Angela, this design would work well for spring and summer if it was knit with cotton yarn. My sweater was made with alpaca blend yarn, so it’s WARM!!

I love your sweater too and will check out your blog!

That is REALLY beautiful! I love the leaf motif. :inlove:

Thank you all for your kind remarks! I’m very proud of this pullover. cloud9

Lovely sweater, Sandy! You did a great job on and it fits well. I like the sleeve length.

What a beautiful sweater! Wonderful work :inlove:

Oh Sandy, it’s very pretty!

Thank you, my friends! :hug:
I’ve never had a sweater this nice before. It’s especially nice since I was able to make it myself. :slight_smile:

So gorgeous.

Very beautiful sweater (perfectly knitted, of course!), and you look pretty wearing it too!! :thumbsup:

How pretty, Sandy! Looks so nice on you too. :yay: