"Bella" Mittens from "Twilight" Movie

My step-daughter is a big fan of Twilight, so I’ve decided to make some “Bella” mittens for her.

I plan on using some “Charcoal Mist” Lion Jiffy I just bought to make them. She prefers washable yarn, so it should work perfectly.

Here’s the photo of the mittens on the website:

Here’s the Ravelry link:

And here’s the link to the website for the pattern:

:happydance: I can’t wait to see them!

oooh!! me likes!!! :inlove:

I love those mittens.

Plus, I’m a Twilight Junky.:aww:

Ooo, those look really nice, can’t wait to see yours! :slight_smile:

Very comfy looking. Can’t wait to see them :slight_smile:

Ooh - can’t wait to see them! Thanks for posting the link! My daughter would love them - added to my queue :wink:

oh my goddd. i WANT THESE.
please tell me if they’re easy enough for a super beginner to do? my best friend would die if i made her a pair.

Just take a look at the pattern. (The link is in my first post.) Read through it, and see if you understand it. If so, then you’re ready for it! :wink:

So cute! A member of our South Sound Knitter’s Guild made these for her 16 yr old daugther, too. They were both at our monthly meeting this past Sunday!

Adorable little mitts, Sandy!

Would you have to use the magic loop method? I love these and my granddaughter would die for them, but I have tried magic loop only once and I just didn’t get the hang of it.
Ginny

I’ll be using dpns.

OK, I admit, I don’t really have much of an interest in Twilight. But the mittens are awesome! :slight_smile:

I’m not a Twilight fan, either. :teehee:
But my step-daughter LIVES for it.

Awesome… I would love to make a couple pairs for friends (including me) because they look EXACTLY like Bella’s mittens. I’m not a Twilight junkie, but I really did like those mittens! How hard are they?

They are not difficult at all for me. I’m comfortable with knitting in the round, and I’ve done cables before.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

Those are looking good. I made myself a pair last week and was surprised at how quickly they knit up! I found the pattern to be very straightforward and “easy” for those wanting a second opinion :slight_smile:

Have you seen thishat? It was designed to match the Bella mittens. I made myself the set and am really enjoying them! :slight_smile:

Libbie
(a too old closet Twilight fan)

They are lovely - look so cozy and warm:thumbsup:

:happydance: lookin’ good!

They turned out wonderful!!! Great job!