Beginner 1 Skein (or less) skill building patterns

At the first meeting of our knitting group in late June, we had a knitting instructor. She gave us patterns to share. Each one is adapted to build skills - yarn over, decrease/increase, etc.

If you are a beginner, or work with beginners, and would like something smaller to start with, tired of the same pattern pm me and I’ll share some of these with you. The instructor told us these were her own adaptations.

Bookmarks (dropped yo, seed stitch, lace)
Scarf (dropped yo)
Scarf (wavy skill - increase/decrease for shaping)
Teddy bear sweater
Washcloths (checkerboard skill - k and p in same row)

That’s very nice of you. As long as she doesn’t mind you sharing them with others outside of her class that’s fine to share them like that. :thumbsup:

I’m brand new here & trying to teach myself so I would love some simple patterns to play with, I’ll send you a Pm :slight_smile:

PM answered Knitting Junkie I hope they help you.

I got it, thanks so much!! :slight_smile:

hi,

I am also new in knitting…would appreciate if u can share the simple patterns with me…i already send u a pm…

I answered your pm mash. I hope they help you. Good luck

sunny, i got ya pm…thanks!

Hi there,
I just sent you a PM. I also just joined this group (in order to do that!). I’ve been lurking for a few days. I’m just learning to knit - had my first lesson the other day.
I’d really love to have the patterns you mentioned to help me practice!
Thanks so much!

I’d love some patterns. :happydance:

Sorry my internet crashed, and we needed tech support to figure out what happened with our modem. I responded to pm’s for these today. Sorry for the delay.

~Sunny