Beatrix Potter Blanket

This is a blanket that I made for Amy, Sheldon and little Erin. I haven’t been able to load pix for a while, so here we go. I got the patterns from The Beatrix Potter Knitting Book by Pat Menchini, except for the Mama knitting. I made that one. I HAD to have knitting in there, somewhere.

Ingrid, that is absolutely amazing and very lovely!!! :inlove:

Bambi

Absolutely adorable! Wonderful job.:cheering:

:notworthy: beautiful, it will be a treasured heirloom to be sure!

OMG twice! :inlove:

1. That is absolutely beautiful! I’m sure they will treasure that forever! Love the bunny knitting!
  2. Ingrid posted an FO!! :yay:

Oh my! :inlove: It’s absolutely beautiful!!

Absolutely stunning ! You should be a very proud lady ! :slight_smile:

This is truly a WORK OF ART and a LABOR OF LOVE!

Way to go Ingrid!

Thank you, everyone. It really was fun to make, and I am really happy 1) on how it turned out and 2) that I had someone special to give it to.:hug:

I think it’s the most beautiful blanket I’ve ever seen! What a lovely gift. The knitting mama bunny is precious!

WOWSER! That is simply fantastic! What great detail…and of course, the Mama knitting makes it extra special! :heart:

Precious!

:inlove: Oh my goodness! I absolutely love that! Great job.:cheering:

That is amazing! I saw it on your Ravelry projects yesterday. It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!:muah:

Oh My God! that’s Georgous!:notworthy: I love beatrix potter! tell you what, if the kids don’t show proper appretiation for your stunning blankie, send it to me :wink: I promise I’ll worship it forever…
Failing that, tell me how you put the patterns together. I’ll pull the book back out of the library (Because our bookstores a evil and won’t let me buy a copy. I mean it’s Beatrix Potter!)
:drool: FV

that is just absolutely gorgeous!

:yay: Just BEEEEEAUTIFUL! Wow, what a wonderful heirloom this will be. Good work!
sue:thumbsup:

Fabulous! I love how you have the little strand coming off the mama knitting.

:yay:

:passedout: That is SO awesome!! How long did it take you to make? It’s really cute. (I love the knitting bunny! :teehee: )

That’s amazing! I absolutely love that! GREAT work on the blanket! :woot: