Bamboo circs & DPN's 4 sale/yarn 4 sale

[SIZE=“3”]I’m looking to sell all of my bamboo needles. I really like bamboo, but I am buying the options set from KnitPicks and find it unecessary to have so many needles. Some of the needles I have never used while some I have used maybe 2 or 3 times. They are all in good condition. I also have yarn for sale.
Anyone intereseted, please pm me. I live in NJ and can get them in the mail relatively quickly. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=“Blue”][SIZE=“3”][B]For sale
Sizes 4, 10.5, circular needles $3.00 each[/B]

[B]Sizes 7 DPN’s $3.00 [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=“3”][B]1 Skein of Lion Brand Homespun Color Delft $3.50

1 Skein (new) of Jamie Bonus Bundle Color Peppermint $3.75

[/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=“4”][COLOR=“Red”]Sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 15 circulars - SOLD
Sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 13, 15 dpn’s - SOLD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=“3”]I accept paypal, postal money orders, and Cashiers check.[/SIZE][/B]

What brand are the DPNs?

Just PMed you.

In my PM I asked about the cord length for the circulars.

Just a quick note:

[B]The double pointed needles are sets of five.

[COLOR=“Red”][I]I no longer have the size nine in the circular needles. [/I][/COLOR]

I am going to send you a PM about the DPN size 11 if you still have them.

^^ I PM’d you about the dpn’s.

[B][COLOR=“Blue”][SIZE=“3”]The following size needles are still available:

DPN’s
Sizes 7
Circulars
Sizes 4, 10.5[/B]

[B][SIZE=“3”]As mentioned before, all of the circulars are 32". All of the DPN’s are 8". The yarn is still available as well.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
If paying by paypal, items will ship within 24 hrs. If paying by money order or certified check, the items will ship as soon as payment is received.

[SIZE=“3”]If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I will respond as quickly as I can.
Thanks for looking! [/SIZE][/SIZE] :happydancing: :thumbsup:

Just pm’d you about the circs…Thanks Cheley

bump

What brand are the bamboo needles?

^^sent you a pm

My needles arrived a couple days ago and I have already put them to good use.

Thank you

Sent you a pm

Received the dpn’s today and am very pleased with my purchase. They were even wrapped with a ribbon! Thank you!

bump

Still have some needles available if anyone is interested…

Do you still have the size 8 dpns??

I’m sorry, I no longer have the size 8 DPN’s. I do have size 7 if you are interested…

How long are the size 0 circs?

^^
They are 32 inches.