Baltimore, anyone?

Come on, there’s gotta be somebody out there! Lemme hear ya!..resounding silence Hrm :shrug:

I sometimes live in Annapolis. :shrug:

i USED to live in Baltimore! I grew up there, and moved to IL about 5 years ago. Where are you located?

My sister lives in Baltimore.

I’m in the Lansdowne-ish area :-x I hate it. I grew up in the Brooklyn area, which isn’t much better, but at least it’s got more character to it.

no shit. have a cousin in arbutus. I used to work at an elementary school in cherry hil… THAT was fun.

Arbutus, eh? I might know 'em. It’s a small place. As for cherry hill, huh. I live right by the patapsco light rail station, on the other side of cherry hill. So we get a lot of punks from there who vandalize, rob, burglarize, every few months or so rape, and a year ago kill in our neighborhood :-x

ack, skerry. :shock:

Hav e you been to the yarn store in Fells Point? The woman who owns it, Lorraine, is really funny.

No, I’m new to knitting, so I haven’t really been around yet :blush:

MARYLAND IN THE HIZ’HOUSE :cheering: :woohoo:

I’m in the hizzouse for 2 weeks. :cheering: I never realized how much I loved Maryland until I left it.

Grew up in PG County and lived in White Marsh for 7 years. I still work in Owings Mills but I moved up to PA so I could afford a house and get better schools for my kids. I LOVE it up here. :slight_smile:

I’m having trouble finding a yarn store besides the typical JoAnn’s or Michael’s. I just started knitting about 6 months ago. I’ve crocheted for years but like knitting better so far.

Where do you live in PA? My parents and brother just moved to Stewartstown a couple of years ago. The development they built a house in they all call “Little Maryland”! I live in Elkridge about 10 mintues from the airport, 10 minutes from Arundel Mills Malls.

I used to work in Owings Mills and grew up in Randallstown. Where do you work? My brother works at TRowe in Owings Mills.

Anyone against me merging this topic with the other Maryland topic??

I’ll be going to Baltimore in April! :happydance:

No way!! I’m in Columbia!

I am from baltimore but currently live in Columbia so close enough :wink:

:cheering: :hug: :cheering: :heart:

Hi!!!

I’m in Woodlawn :slight_smile:

I am REALLY trying to get together with friends and knit…lol…

Check out my website for date and time, and I’ll email you location!!!
I’d love it if we could all get together!!!

Hi to everyone!
I’ve just registered, after reading this forum for MONTHS. I’m originally from Baltimore City, and have now lived in Owings Mills for 12 years. I taught myself to knit from library books about 14 years ago. And I am currently making the Icarus shawl (not for myself).

Hi to everyone!
I’ve just registered, after reading this forum for MONTHS. I’m originally from Baltimore City, and have now lived in Owings Mills for 12 years. I taught myself to knit from library books about 14 years ago. And I am currently making the Icarus shawl (not for myself).