Bad news yesterday

I think my pregancy is not viable. My numbers just plummeted. There’s almost no chance for it to work. I’m so mad and so upset. It’s bad any time but Christmas Eve? It’s all so horrible that I don’t know how to handle it.

Thanks for the kindness you’ve shown to me. I guess I jumped the gun on the annoucement-I should have waited for more blood numbers. I’m sorry for that.

So sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself and try to take things easy over the holiday.

Oh, I’m sorry. hugs

I’m so sorry. I’m trying to get pregnant, too. This emotional roller coaster can really take it’s toll on you, can’t it?

I am so sorry Boo:grphug: :hug:

Aw, I’m sorry. Best wishes for a good outcome.

I am sorry :grphug:

I am so sorry, too. There are lots of us on that emotional rollercoaster. Hang in there.

:hug: :hug: Take care of yourself. I am on the same emotional rollercoaster as well. Make sure to try to spend time with the ones that mean the most to you. Their support is what will get you through this. :hug: :hug:

:hug: I’m soooo sorry, you must feel terrible.
Remedies:
Knitting
Eating
Games
LOL Good luck and happy wishes. :grphug:

:muah: :grphug: :hug: :heart:

:hug:

You’re in my prayers.

Hugs to you Hon.

Lots of hugs :grphug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Maybe a fresh new year will bring you (and everyone else) some joy :heart:

:hug: :heart: :hug: so sorry…your in my thoughts and prayers…

:heart: :pout: :heart:

I am so sorry. I know you were excited. Take care.:muah::hug:

:pout::grphug:

OMG, I’m so so sorry. :pout: :cry:

Don’t apologize for telling us so soon, we [I]want[/I] to share in your joys and be there to [B][I][U]support[/U][/I][/B] you in the painful times as well.

:grphug: :grphug: :grphug: