I’ve had this short snort done for a little bit (OK, like 2 months), but I’ve been too lazy to weave in the ends. Jackie inspired me to finally get off my arse and finish…thanks!
- It was made with Caron Simply Cotton, or something like that. I lost the label.
- Pattern is Short Snort.
- Since I didn’t exactly get guage, it used US 5 Denises and did the math to go with this yarn. The plastic thingy in the middle is from Wal-Hell.
The pic of my little monkey is the best one I could get - she’s home sick today with a cold, so we’re not in the most cooperative mood. Don’t mind her crazy hair, it always looks like that.
A friend from work is preggers with twin girls. I made her this set:
- The pattern is my own - I just made it up as I went.
- I used Rowan Cotton Wool…soooo yummy. The only thing about it is that I blocked the hats twice and my stitches still look uneven. Granted, I was making these hats in the car, so that may be why my stitches look so bleh.