Baby Set

There are 4 babies in my family right now… Ages between unborn to 13 months :smiley:
OK, this is for one of them. I used Lang Bebe and Lang Bebe Color superwash, needle sizes 2.5mm and 3mm (forgot what that means in US).
The patern for the jacket is this one and the patern for the hood and booties is from my LYS. She gives them to everyone who buys the Lang Bebe yarn.

That is so cute! You did a great job! :thumbsup:

Congratulations. It’s a lovely pattern. Lucky baby :smiley:

:inlove: That is just gorgeous!

So sweet! Now I want to make a set for my little granddaughter!

That is ADORABLE! I love your choice of colors and pattern.

I made this sweater last year and have to say the colors/yarn I used didn’t turn out NEAR as cute as yours!

Love what you did with this pattern!

Mama Bear

WOW! WOW! WOW! That is just the most adorable baby set I’ve ever seen. Amazing! :notworthy:

Thanks so much too for posting the pattern and yarn you used. I’m not experienced enough yet to try that, but one of these days!

Oh, Gina, that set is just stunning! :inlove: :inlove: You’ve done beautiful work. What a lucky baby!!

That is so sweet and adorable! Isn’t it great how the self-striping yarns make it look like you slaved for hours doing fair isle? :wink: It turned out wonderfully! :heart: :heart:

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous is an understatement!!! Beautiful, beautiful work! :inlove:

That is lovely!! Great job–I’m sure it will be an heirloom! :thumbsup:

Wow. :shock: I simply cannot imagine how exciting it would have been to have received a gift like that for one of my babies. Someone will be very blessed! :smiley:

:smiley: Absolutely STUNNING!! :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

I was wondering how you did the color part? Is it fair isle? I don’t know how to do fair isle yet, but was thinking I could just use a varigated or self striping yarn to make it pretty, too. :thinking:

Thank you sooo much everyone!!! I reallly appreciate your kind comments.

GardenMommy is right, these yarns nowadays do all the job for you! They are so great and the possibilities are infinite! When I was younger :wink: where I lived we had no variety whatsoever.

Thank you, thank you again :smiley:

Oops, I just saw this Jan. I did not do fair isle. It is the yarn that is like sock yarn but instead of striping it does that design. It was cheated fair isle, I guess :wink:

Here’s a pic of the yarn:

That set is adorable!!!

Absolutely gorgeous! What a lucky baby!