Baby girl's sweater

I just finished this sweater for my daughter! For being a beginner and doing an intermediate pattern, does that make me intermediate? I am so proud of myself! She’s only 4 1/2 months old and it’s a 9mo size pattern, the smallest they had for this one.

THAT IS THE CUTEST! You should be proud! Not only of the knitting, but more so the beautiful daughter!

She’s adorable in that sweater! I Picked up that pattern at the store the other day and thought “That’s too cute, I need a little girl to knit that for”.

Congrats on the intermediate pattern! I’m proud of you!

~danielle~

Too cute!! (both the sweater and the baby!)

A d o r a b l e!
I kept looking because I thought she was a doll~ as in toy baby doll. :smiley:
Great job on the sweater, she’ll be grown into it in no time.

Well done! :thumbsup:

awe thanks, I’ve been asked “is that a real baby?” since she was a few weeks old. She was preemie & weighed a whollipin 5#

The jacket is cute and the baby is cuter, but what I’m amazed by (being that you are a beginner is the zipper…I wont touch one yet)

Adorable! It makes her eyes look so blue!

Her eyes! What a beauty!

Great job on the sweater! Yes, I think you could consider yourself intermediate. :slight_smile: Once you are brave enough to seek patterns outside of your knowledge base I think your intermediate. That’s what I understand from my own experience anyway.

Wow, fantastic job on the sweater and hat! And, your daughter is beautiful!

That is down right adorable! It makes me smile. Great job :cheering:

That is fabulous! You did a totally wonderful job! :happydance:

LOVELY!!! :heart:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! :inlove:

Too cute :heart:

Beautiful! :cheering:

Fabulous! :thumbsup:
[size=7]
[color=blue]Marvelous![/color][/size] :heart:

Nice sweater!

wow, i didnt even notice the sweater at first. i was too focused on your daughter. she is beautiful!!! i love all of the colors on that sweater. you’re better than intermediate! a zipper? jeez. that’s hardcore. :slight_smile:

:inlove: :thumbsup:

That is just too cute! :inlove:

She is adorable and the sweater is cute too. She steals the photo though.