Baby Girl Gown I designed

I made this for a one of our volunteers that is having a baby girl. I named the gown Lily after the babies name. Hope you like it!

Been off here for awhile. We got moved into our first home we just purchased and finally got internet. We live so far out it was a struggle to find service. Anyway I missed you all and need to go over old posts. :happydance:

Hope you like the gown.

Mary

Welcome back :slight_smile: Your gown is just stunning !!! I love the lilac contrast . Nice work !!

:inlove: It’s gorgeous! Is the pattern available? I have no babies to knit for, but would love to have a copy for when I do. :thumbsup:

Jan,

I will probably put the pattern in our next newsletter issue. Right now its in my knit basket in scribbled format lolol
Bless you! Mary:muah:

Mary, Mary! It’s just gorgeous and you did a great job on it! I’m sure the recipient’s Mommy will cherish forever! Lovely! Mary

you designed this yourself?! wow that’s amazing…it looks wonderful, really great job!

Oh my, this dress is just gorgeous!!! :cheering: :cheering: I love how it’s so dainty, makes me want another baby…NOT. I wish I could design something, but I’m one of those follow the pattern exactly people. I wouldn’t know where to begin!! My hats off to you :notworthy:

Very pretty! The only thing better would be a photo of the coming model wearing it!

So sweet!! I love it.

That is beautiful, I love it.

Very, very pretty. Also, congratulations on your new home!

gorgeous!
Ginny

Beautiful, Mary! Good to see you back - hope you are enjoying your new home. You are amazing.

That is gorgeous!

Beautiful! :heart:

It is adorable!:inlove: :heart:

it’s very pretty!

It’s beautiful!

It is just angelic! How lovely!:inlove:

What a beautiful baby gown, you are so talented!

Jen:knitting: