Baby baby!

I knit/crochet all these items while i was in New York … hmm i was there mid-june till august… and i still got more to show …just need time to find those pictures …sure will post once i download them …thanks for checking them out… alot of babies project lately …i am happie cos’ they are fast to knit/crochet …hippie :woohoo:

Wow!!!:thumbsup: Nice! :inlove: You have been a busy bee! Are baby things for you or gifts? Whatever the case, that’s one lucky baby!

Wow…those are pretty!

They’re all great but the bottom one, that I love the best.

Those are not ‘run of the mill’. :cheering: Looks like you have been having lots of fun crocheting and knitting. That first little piece is an interesting combination of both. Baby things are my personal favorite. :thumbsup:

everything looks soooo good!! i especially like the last one, also. i love the detailing on it, so cute! i’d wear it if it was adult size!

Adorable! All the frilly edges are lovely.

They are all very nice.

just superb. I think they show individuality and not the run of the mill pattern.

Great work!

Great job…those are all so pretty :happydance:

I agree with phisch the bootom one is lovely a little unusual weel done

Those are so pretty. I love that sweater

Love everything

yes the last one won award before

here is the free pattern if you want to make one

http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/freeKnittingPatternPrestoChango.asp

Those are all great. I really like the light pink sweater with ruffly front–where is the pattern?

candice

I love them all!

there is no pattern…i just crochet a square (for the back) then divide the numbers in to 3 parts and crochet the 2 parts (the left and right front) i do the seam on side then crochet the sleeves and the ruffles last…

there is no pattern…i just crochet a square (for the back) then divide the numbers in to 3 parts and crochet the 2 parts (the left and right front) i do the seam on side then crochet the sleeves and the ruffles last…

I love that bottom sweater! I also love the top one! You’ve been busy!