August/September 2017 What'cha Knitting?

I keep thinking that if I could do this I’d have a shot at getting everything
on my list accomplished.

12 Likes

Wow! That’s so crazy lol

1 Like

Talk about multitasking!

1 Like

:joy:

Iam multitasking though i am making 2 shawls of which i found the pattern here on the forum someone asked a question about it and I fell in love with it. Then i am working on two different baby outfits. And last but not least i am gathering patterns to begin making a basket of outfits for my best griends daughter who is due in Feb, thank goodness it gives me some time and then of course there are Christmas gifts in between. OMG i must be insane!

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:
For this incredible photo and for Trisha54’s maahoosive knitting list WOW!!!

1 Like

Thanks

Same hat I was started 2 months ago. Been in hunting prep mode since neck surgery restrictions were lifted, making bow strings. Hat is almost to the decreases just with Dr’s appointments and infusion.
I really should get that and socks done since it will be cooling off to wear them soon.

Hi Mike it sure sounds like a plan.

I’m working on a sport-weight fair isle sweater, a multi-weight scrap yarn afghan, and another chunky afghan in cotton for my brother. I have wool for a sweater I want to design, too. Should keep me going for awhile LOL! Great to see everyone’s projects. :grin:

1 Like

Nice to see i am not the only one that works on multiple projects at once :+1:

1 Like

I have one more baby blanket planned for the next few months. It’s the 10-stitch blanket pattern and I’ll be using a thicker yarn so it should knit up fairly quickly. I’m thankful for that because I won’t have much time to devote to knitting until Christmas.

Marching band boot camp started yesterday and the first day of class is the 21st. My feet hurt. My legs hurt. My shoulders hurt. My back hurts. My arms hurt. Even my face hurts. I’ll see y’all when I can.

Hope your aches and pains go away soon :):frowning_face:

A ten-stitch should be fun to work. I hope all those achey places improve and you enjoy boot camp!

One of the band directors actually “prescribed” ibuprofen and ice cream for the brass players. It really soothes the lips after buzzing for 6+ hours.

Well, at least the ice cream part sounds good to me. Did the band director specify chocolate?
Hope boot camp aches and pains go away soon.

No specification of flavor. I went with lime sherbet. When I finished it, I held the back of the frozen spoon to my lips. Believe me: it works. Then I soaked in a bath of Epsom salts. I still feel like I’ve been hit with a Mack truck!

Sorry to hear your aches and pains but i like the ice cream idea. I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Believe it or not, it will get worse before it gets better. There’s a reason we call it boot camp. It’s just as rigorous as boot camp for the military. I don’t know if we just get used to it or our bodies actually get in better shape, but the constant pain eventually subsides about 4 weeks into the semester.