Attention Male Knitters

Have you guys seen THIS? Looks like it could be pretty cool.

Not trying to send you guys to a “man” board…just passing along info! :wink:

lol…sending them away to the male side of the island, to a site that has a guy in a bad sweater flashing different colors, AND doesn’t work right now…

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

OMG brendajo…I actually giggled out loud at that one.

Guess I could’ve waited to post the link when it was working again!

Yeah, I’ve seen that site, tried to join up to it a few months back, but, it then had a problem with the forum, and I’ve not been back since.

hmm… gee, something designed by a man that doesn’t work…

just kidding. I love men. especially man knitters :heart:

I’m not sure if that’s the same site as the MenWhoKnit.com forum… i checked that forum out and in my humble opinion… it sucked. Guess, I’ll just have to wait to see if the menknit is any different.

Problem is… I got spoiled by this forum.

:slight_smile:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

So true…this forum is soooooo good…it would be hard to find a better one whether for men, women or blue people!

Whoa! That is one SEXY get-up!!! :shock: :heart: He is lookin’ FINE!!! :inlove:

:roflhard:

Ow… i’ve thrown my whoremones out again! :wink: :lol:

:roflhard: :roflhard: whoremones

Yeah…that hottie made my “hores moan”, too! :eyebrow:

Just for “sh*ts & giggles” I went back to that site again… and it’s still not right… their forums havent worked since May.

Me thinks, I’ll stay right where I am, thank you very much.

Good. We kinda like ya.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

I’ve seen the site… KnittingHelp has TONS more people & a lot more help… Is if OK if I stick around here… ((even if I am a guy??))
:thumbsup:

OMG YES!! WELCOME, Glen!

Welcome Glen! We need so much male influence, keep hangin’ around with everyone!!!
:happydance:

WTF :roflhard:

I’m sorry but that just made my day. I am not a man, but I went to the site and there were tons of colors!

Welcome Glen! Of course you should stay…I just put this topic up for information/humor :wink: This is of course, a better site by far.

Welcome Glen!! :cheering:

LOL, this thread is great. Especially all the praising of our forum. :heart:
:wink:

and the hore-mones. :roflhard:

I love how you call it “our” forum…so sweet of you Amy. Technically it is still yours :slight_smile: