Are you watching the DIY Knit-In?

I am. I’m not watching the Super Bowl, since the Saints didn’t make it. I just saw the Decorative Stitches with Lily Chin. I gotta try some of those stitches. What has been your favorite one so far?

That was my favorite episode so far too. Lots of good info.

I’m looking forward to this evening’s episode with Annie Modesitt. I really enjoy her style of knitting and how she presents things.

Hope everyone’s enjoying the Knit-In! :cheering:

i wanted to~~ But I had to work~!! :waah:

Keep us posted~~ I would :heart: :heart: :heart: to know what Vicki is cookin up"~

:waah: :waah: :waah: :waah: :waah:

No DIY!!!

Bummer!!!

The episode showing now is where Elizabeth M-something (sorry, I can’t remember her last name) is making a halter top out of bright pink novelty yarn. It’s cute, but it isn’t something I would make for myself. Annie Modesitt’s episode is on at 7:30 (PST) showing her pretty Combo Corset-T.

OY! THey showed the guitar strap episode AGAIN! Enough already. But they did show the tips with Lily Chin. That;s a good one. I also checked out the Knitty Gritty website. Vivcy Howell was chatting live all night while watching the spisodes at a friends house. Cool! She getting folks to knit 7x9 squares for warm up america. She’s awesome. :cheering:

Ditto…sniff Oh well, I’m watching POTC:2 and working on a UFO.

I watched and commented on the blog, but it woulda been more fun if it had been a live chat :shrug:

No cable or internet all weekend. So I missed the KG marathon. :grrr: If I could change cable companies, I would.

I agree. A live chat would have been MUCH better. :shrug: