Are you knitting anything for Easter~?

Just wondered if anyone is working on projects for Easter… I remember seeing someone’s finished Easter bunny… that was too cute~! anybody knititng clothing or easter basket items for the holiday? :hug:

I think someone posted some Easter eggs on this forum a few weeks ago. I don’t think I’m going to get to them, though. They certainly were cute!!!

I am! I knit a pair of socks for my daughter’s Easter basket. And I am currently knitting these cute slippers for her basket, too (I may knit these for her, too, she said the floor in her new house is cold…yes, my daughter is grown and gets an Easter basket :wink:) and then I will knit fuzzy dice for her car, which will be the last project for her basket and for Easter all around :smiley:

Yes–I made matching ponchos for my two daughters and matching purses, and I made myself a matching shawl with a knitted purse, so we’ll all match on Easter. Hopefully it won’t be too hot to wear them…after all that work! :zombie: The older daughter was SO EXCITED about her poncho…she wears it continuously, and uses her purse all the time, too.

:happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

Grown up children STILL want their EAster basket~!!

( I know I AM one of them)~ :oops: :rofl:

I made this basket and eggs last year so I don’t think I’ll be doing anything else.

JAN DO YOU HAVE A PATTERN LINK??? :thud: :sun: :yay:

That is adorable!!! Very creative ~ Where can I get that pattern?

I made an Easter Rabbit for decoration at my house, and I might make a basket or some eggs this year.

:passedout:

Beautiful!!!

I picked up two stuffed, singing animals for a good price through a vendor that sells stuff @ my school.

No time this year…maybe next year…

Jan, that is awesome! :heart:

Jan I need that pattern!!! Please post it as soon as possible!

If I find the time, I’ll make some Easter bunnies for my little cousins who are coming for a visit.

Jan! Your basket and cute little eggs are just too adorable :heart: :teehee:

Could you post the pattern pleeeeaaaaaaase? :pray: :wink:

And I think these Hot Cross Buns are really cute, just wanted to share :slight_smile: