Anyone know about the new knitpicks yarns?

Hey all. Just got my june/july knitpicks catalog in the mail and on the back it says “Look for our new fall yarn lines coming in August!” :cheering: What do you think we can expect? I want merino style in more colors!

bah! i would expect Rebecca knows but won’t tell or even hint…but she will torture us by telling all the time that she knows…she’s mean like that!

:verysad:

they’ll probably revamp their lines of sock yarns…may be wishful thinking but I’ll be keeping my eyes open for it :smiley:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see new/revised WOTA colors either, considering they have been out of color cards for months and they won’t be available until August…

I am thinking the same thing.

After looking again it shows mid-July for the color cards. So who knows! :??

LOL, it so happens that I do know a thing or two…and, what with my meanness, I won’t share :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling:
Truthfully, I don’t know about all of it, but, I’m not at liberty to tell what I do know, sorry :wink:

not even a tiny hint if we beg??? :blush:

I got my new catalog today too and have been looking at the new needle set and thinking you already have 2 interchangeable sets you don’t need a 3rd… but ohhh I do… I really really do… :lol:

And I’m not going to tell you what I know either!!!

[size=1]
i dont’ know anything. [/size]

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i tol’ja! mean mean mean! :wall:

LOL, it so happens that I do know a thing or two…and, what with my meanness, I won’t share :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling:
Truthfully, I don’t know about all of it, but, I’m not at liberty to tell what I do know, sorry ;)[/quote]

I want to know how Rebecca is soo hooked up over at knitpicks!!!

Rebecca designed a pattern for KnitPicks…so she’s officially in the loop! :mrgreen:

[size=2]scurries off to submit a pattern to KnitPicks so SHE can be in the loop[/size]

YES!YES!!!
" Rebecca is a meany, a meany, a meany,
Rebecca is a meany and that’s the way it is" :wall:

Oh I knew about the sock pattern! I thought maybe she was sending Kelly chocolate every week or something. :thinking:

Mmmmm… chocolate…

Now, Rebecca, how can you resist the pout of that little boy in Trudy’s sig??? :frowning: He’s SAD because you wont SHARE nice!! :crying:

:rofling: