Any weavers out there?

I was just wondering if there are any fellow weavers out there? I started weaving in October and love it. I just finished taking 3 tea towels off my loom and plan on entering one in my local stampede. My knitting has really taken a back side right now.

I wish I knew how to weave! Can you post some pictures of things you have made? I would love to see them!

I would love to post some pictures. I made my sister a baby blanket and I just took 3 teatowels off the loom so I will post pictures of those. I never liked knitting blankets that much, but I can weave 3 baby blankets in 2 week if I am able to get to the loom everyday. I joined the fiber arts society where I live, and they have about 12 looms to choose from.

Those are beautiful!

I’ve dabbled in weaving on frame looms and RH looms.
I’m trying to rearrange my fiber room to set up my Harrisville-Design T/6, the Schacht RH and a 36" 4H ‘J’ table loom.

Until then, I’m happily spinning and knitting!

After a decided I liked weaving I bought a used 4h 36" Leclerc fanny loom. I love it, but the more I weave I wish I would have at least got a 8h but I use the ones at the fiber arts if I want to do something with more harnesses.

Those are all really beautiful!! Great job!:yay:

Thank you both for your compliments. :slight_smile: