Any knitters in Atlanta Ga?

I’m new to the knitting crowd. Anyone in Atlanta Ga? :hug:

A few of the GA knitters have posted in the thread below. Join us for the Hiram meet-up if you can. PM me if you need directions.

Hey there! I am a new knitter too! I live in Alpharetta.

Hey! i live in Suwannee/Lawrenceville Ga but i go to college in Columbus, GA. I’m a new knitter also! ^_^:cheering:

There are several great knitting shops in Atlanta. You can do the search and find them. Check out Knitch in Virginia-Highliands, though. They have a great shop, great yarn, and I always wanted to go to knitting classes/groups there, but didn’t get a chance. Now I’m lonely in Hattiesburg, MS! Enjoy Atlanta!

She is from Atlanta!~!` www.knitwitch.com

Hey! Yep, that’s me, the knit witch! I AM in Atlanta, GA and I second the motion about checking out Knitch in VA Highland. They are the store that sponsored the Yarn Harlot event back in September. THAT was a good time!!

I’m in Decatur!!!

I live in Cumming and just started knitting.
When is the meetup?

Hi! I’m in Jasper. I am very new to knitting as well. Glad to see there are other GA knitters around.

I’m a relatively new knitter in Alpharetta. Another great knitting store is Cast On Cottage in Roswell.
:waving:

As an out of towner who visited Knitch a short while ago - I have to highly reccomend it! A great group of people; very welcoming

I’m in Roswell/ Atlanta too!

:cool:

I’m in Rome, not too far from Hiram. When is the meetup?

I live in Canton so count myself as “one of you”; however I’ve been working in Los Angeles for the last 15 months (3 more months to go) and spend more nights there per week than I do at home. I guess I don’t really fit in anywhere right now? Anyone get together on Fridays or Saturdays - OK I know those are strange days for get togethers, but those are the only full days that I’m home each week.

:out:

Resurrecting - I live in Powder Springs, but very close to Hiram, on the Paulding side.

“I’m in Decatur!!!”

Heya Katycatfight! I’m in Decatur as well. I didn’t think there were really ANY people that dared knit in a climate like ours. XD

“I’m in Decatur!!!”

Heya Katycatfight! I’m in Decatur as well. I didn’t think there were really ANY people that dared knit in a climate like ours. XD

Whoops. I’m in Alabama, not Gorgia. XD;

I’m in Marietta.

I am taking a knitting class at Knitch and have learned so much. I highly recommend Knitch; what a beautiful yarn selection!

I didn’t realize knitting would be such an addictive and expensive hobby:inlove: