Another Technical Question

Hey guys!

We-ell, I’ve seen KnittingNat and Jan in CA use it, but it is words, crossed out. I don’t know how…Please Help!

I’m confused not sure what you mean. Are you asking inquiring about forum usage?

If so, it’s called a strike. In forum code it’s like making a bold or italics but with an S.

Danka! (thank you soooo much Mike!)

You need to place the s between brackets like these [] and the one at the end should have a slash before the s like this [/].

Wait, help. Got it. Thanks!