Another survey question (re: sock tutorial)

Ok, so according to my survey question that has so far run for 8 days, most of you would like to see a magic loop tutorial, followed by two socks at one time, followed by toe up socks.

So, it got me thinking… how about ONE tutorial for 2 toe-up socks on a magic loop? Yes, all three techniques combined into one tutorial. If I can make it as easy as my current DPN tutorial, would you love it?

Answer on my sock page, pleeeease? :slight_smile:
Thank you! :muah:

I was hoping thats what you would do. It makes sense to do it all together.

yes, as long as you will be doing the hand holding! :teehee:

I don’t see why combining them would be a problem at all.

Makes a lot of sense to me to combine them. Then, if someone just wants to do a toe up on ML by itself, they can just cast on for the first sock and nevermind the second.

I did two at a time toe up socks on ML off a pattern for top down DPNs. So, I don’t think it’d be too hard for someone to use a ML tutorial for toe up DPNs. :wink:

P-e-r-f-e-c-t

:thumbsup:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Yes, yes, yes!!! I’m doing one toe up sock at a time right now on 2 circs. and even though I like the simplisity of the 2 circs I hate having to tie up the extra needle. Will you be doing a short row heel? Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeease :pray: :teehee:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

yes yes yes!!! i just voted on your page!
that is exactly what i want to learn how to do!!!

That would be perfect! :thumbsup:

Hooray! Yes–that was my secret wish :teehee:

That would be perfect! :thumbsup:

oh yes…yes yes yes. I voted the same on your page.

:cheering: yes yes yes! all three combined :cheering:

thank you Silver :heart: I love this tutorial. you’re so thorough and encouraging. the pics and captions and descriptions are very clear, and I gotta say after over a eyar of putting off doing socks, I kick myself for not looking at your tutorial earlier! I’m starting The Toes in a few minutes. again, molto grazie, Silver! :heart:

:cheering: oh yes, please!!! :cheering:

I’m a sock AND a dpn virgin (I prefer ML)… I need all the help I can get :oops:

:cheering: can’t wait - loved your other tutorial!!

yes please it’s what I’ve been looking for !!!

how long will it take you? :teehee: :rofl: cause I’m dying to make my new socks using those methods you proposed

That sounds great :thumbsup: When I first read it I was kind of worried about not being able to master all three tequniques at one time, but now I know that you’ll make it nice and easy :slight_smile:

Three cheers for Silver :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

yikes! am i the only one that finds doing two socks at once to be scary, having never done socks at all?

p.s. what is the advantage of making it toe-up?

I’m sure everyone else will add tons of other reasons to this, but the big one I can think of for doing toe-up is not having to graft the toe area together.

I’ve heard that it’s better because you can try the sock on as you go, so you know you’ll have a good fit :thumbsup: