Amy's mitten pattern

Did anyone else buy this video/pattern?

I’ve got the video downloaded on my computer, but for the life of me can’t find the printed instructions that give the different counts, etc. for different sizes.

I’m going to shoot her an email tonight after I get off work, but just wanted to make sure the printed part wasn’t available somewhere else before I bother her. Thanks!

Emailing Amy is a good idea. Would you also post the answer back here in case the question comes up again, please?

Sure will!!

Still waiting. Got a reply from Amy, who said she’d have Sheldon send me the written pattern, but so far haven’t seen anything.

Sent another help request tonight.

It has been a month since I requested a duplicate copy of the mitten pattern from Amy. I have also sent a note through the store link, as well as a note attached to my original purchase invoice email.

Do any of the mods know if there is some kind of problem with knittinghelp.com that is not keeping them up to date on their messages and such?

I love the video and constantly had it running when I knit mittens last year, but it is basically the technique part - it has no instructions for how many stitches to cast on for what size, etc. Those are apparently only available through the printed pattern sheet.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Miccisue, I’ll try again. I pm’d Sheldon but maybe it went astray or got buried in an avalanche of email.

Miccisue, I’m PMing you now!! I have been forwarding such requests to Sheldon, but he has been extremely busy preparing our new house for the winter months, including the barn where he will be operating his business from. I will send it to you personally!

Thanks so much, Amy!!! Looking forward to creating some wonderful Christmas gifts.