Amazing knitting pictures!

Hi there, new to the forums - I felt the need to share these pictures with you all. This woman is amazing!

That was a cool scraf she made. That would be a great cat toy. Thanks for sharing.

:smiley: Why, thank you, that’s me :rofling: :rofling: :roflhard: LOL, I’m just kidding!!
That is a beautiful collection, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Not only is the knitting beautiful - but the photography on some of those shots are amazing! I wish I had the time to knit all those beautiful things because they just take my breath away!

I agree–her knitting AND her photos are beautiful!!! She must travel a lot and she is very inspiring in the things she does–the quilting, the knitting, growing lovely flowers!! THanks for sharing that, qio!!

Wow, she does nice work! I noticed that she used one of those giant foam floor puzzles to block some of her projects on…what a great idea for a cheap blocking board!

Beautiful stuff. Thanks for sharing the link.

That’s a great link to some beautiful photos! Thanks for the posting the eye candy! :heart:

Happy Friday everyone :happydance:

Very nice; but she ain’t got nuttin’ on Ingrid!!

Oooh! Show me show me show me! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :wink:

Ingrids pictures

I think this will take you to her slideshow.

[size=2]Mod squad was here. Thanks![/size] :wink:

Aye, Ingrid for teh win!

I agree–I’ve never seen anything anymore intricate than Ingy’s beautiful sweaters and that triangular butterfly shawl is awesome!! I bow to the knitting queen again!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ah, shucks. :blush:

Wow!!! :shock: Ingrid, your sweaters are amazing!!!

Something for all of us to aspire to.