Ahem, hello. FO: Socks and hats for children

Hi everyone,

It’s been a long time since I was here, but I have some cute stuff to show you, so I couldn’t resist to post :slight_smile:

I have quite a few pictures of socks and hats, I will only post two here, but please feel free to follow the links to look at them on my blog (or not) :slight_smile:

Also, as some of you might remember, I have a thing about knitting for charity. The socks are for my kids, but if you care to read about the hats, maybe you will get inspired to think about the needs for knitted items in your community that correspond with your knitting interests.

Happy knitting!

:waving:

It’s good to see you! I hope all your loved ones are safe. :pray:

You always have such lovely knits to share and these are no exception. The socks and hats are all wonderful. I really think the hat with a flower in your post is the cutest. Your knitting class sounds challenging. Do the more experienced help the newbies?

:hug:

Hi,

Thanks! The class was sort of all over the place, but it was OK at the end :slight_smile: If I did it again, I would ask for a smaller group though.

Great to have you back and to see such wonderful projects. Socks and hat with cheery flower are lovely. Always a delight to see your beautiful work.

Very nice

Adorable hat! And I don’t think your son will ever lose his socks! :lol: So nice and bright!

Wow! I love that little hat so much!
Just have to make one… :slight_smile:
And I love the socks… beautiful colours, great knitting!
TEMA:thumbsup:

I always love your work, Olha, and especially enjoy your excellent photographic scenes! Great work all 'round!

[COLOR=“Purple”]VERY, VERY nice work!!! The colors in both projects are beautiful too![/COLOR]

Both are adorable….love the colors!

Those socks are great!