Addicted to Neopets!

Hello all…

I am 28 and addicted to Neopets!

Anyone else out there on Neopets?

I got a Neopets account when I was 19 or 20, but it’s neglected since I finished being a student and was looking for excuses not to finish my essays. I like their games though so occasionally I’ll still log in

Oh man, I haven’t been on the Neopets site in years! I got an account when I was about 24 or 25 and used to be all about it.

I am 41 and I love neopets. I love the simple games after a hard day of homeschooling. I don’t have to think to play. I was sitting on the couch the other day and my son’s friend (who is 18) was on the site. I said, “Oh, you have a neopets account?” He looked a little embarassed, but said yes. He thinks it is great for mindless activity after school too, lol. He, my son, and I all played until like 2 in the morning. It was very relaxing. It is something the whole family can play together (if you have enough computers, lol).

Awesome…I discovered it accidentally (I am 28) and I am trying to figure out what to do with items…does one just collect them? I am so confused…I am learning slowly…

I do like the games…specifically Sutuks Tomb!

Oh…my user name is Lybrannan if you want to add me…

Hmm, all this Neopets talk makes me want to see if my account is still active :teehee: