Addi needles

I have seen discussions in the past on the best (cheapest) place to buy Addi Turbo circular needles. I am now ready to purchase some and am looking for the best price. Can anyone help me with this?

Ebay seems to have the best prices. :happydance:

eBay Addi’s

this is jeff. sometimes he takes a while to get the needles to you, but as far as i know hes never actualy ripped someone off, just slow. doesnt speak much english either. you can not beat these prices, though!

Check out the Knitpicks Options first. Breaks down cheaper than Addi’s, and an interchangeable set is much more versatile than a bunch of fixed circular needles.

http://www.knitpicks.com/needles/Needles_Options.aspx

You can even order a tip set and cable set and try them out before investing in the whole set. That’s what I did. :slight_smile:

Also, their Customer Service can’t be beat! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for the tips. “Jeff” was the name I’d heard discussed in the past. I will check out the Knit Picks Options. Thank you.

Just so you know, I currently have a paypal dispute filed with that ebay seller for non-receipt. He hasnt responded to any of my emails or the ebay or paypal dispute. Read his feedback before you order. There is actually another seller, labrador something that I read about on another board. You buy in sets, you pick the sizes, and it works out cheaper. Ships from UK.
Also check out Options needles at Knitpicks.