aaahhh!! I don't know what I did here

Hello everyone!!

I’m new here and found this forum through desperately google searching what I may have done wrong.

I’m almost at the end of my seed stitch scarf and something went wrong at the end of the row before last. I don’t know if I dropped a stitch (??)…and there’s something wrong in the middle of my current row too…

Would try to ‘fix’ what I’ve done if I knew what I did…I’m still a beginners knitter!

Any help much appreciated!!
IMG_4165

Welcome to KH!
Your knitting looks lovely and even.
You can fix the small irregular stitch in the last row by tinking back to that stitch. Here’s a video.

And another that has purl sts.

(Tinking is knitting spelled backwards.)
I’m not so sure about a way to fix the missing stitch a few rows back on the edge without taking out several rows. Maybe a well-placed stitch with needle and thread to close up the hole?
1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. I will give it a go…just so scared of ruining what I’ve worked so hard on!!!
Love the add on of the videos - this forum is so lovely!!

Ommgggg you were soooo helpful.

I ended up thinking about 3 rows…some weird stuff was definitely going on but got there in the end!!

THANK YOU again!!

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Great job tinking & reknitting👍 idk if I would’ve gone to all that trouble!! I’ve had to let go of my tendency of perfection for the sake of learning;)