A Special Thanks to Kelly

i haven’t been here long, but hope you enjoy your retirement. :heart:

whoops, had to fix the pic. :oops:

OH WOW! :aww: I certainly didnt expect a retirement party! :waah:

Thanks for all the thanks, friends… :hug: :hug: :hug:

First, I will still be around as a member. There’s no gettin rid of me!

Second, I have to offer my thanks, as well…

To Amy, for teaching me to knit. And for her generous heart. Her whole life is built around sharing, whether it be her craft or her music or food co-ops or whatever. She’s an inspiration! :muah:

To all of the WONDERFUL and AMAZING people I have met here that have made this place my second home. (yes, I know that sounds corny… but eeet eees trrrrue!) I have never had such a great group of friends!

To all of the members here for making this board such an amazing community… after 2 years, Im still amazed at how this diverse group of people support each other and can share and discuss a myriad of topics with such respect. This is the way LIFE should work!

Finally…

:cheering: :cheering: You like me! :cheering: You REALLY like me!!! :cheering: :cheering:

:teehee:

:muah: :muah: :muah:
Thank you Kelly for all your hard work and dedication. Thanks to you and all the MODs. We couldn’t make it without guys. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

:clink: :balloons: :clink: :balloons:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TODO!!!

Kelly, thanks so much for all you’ve done, for the board and for me! Enjoy your retirement!

Thought words are the way we express ourselves here…know that emotions that comes from the help of this site which you have been a big part of is overwhelming. Without the moderators, we could not have such an awesome board.

Thank you and please… continue helping as a member… your knowledge is awesome! :notworthy:

:hug:

Thanks Kelly I’m gonna miss all the help you have given me.Have a happy retirement and now you will have more time to knit.Party on!!!

Howie gonna survive without your mod skeellz!!! :teehee:

Seriously, thank you so much for giving so much of your time, knowledge and most of all humor! You are the best! :muah: :heart: :muah:

I love you, Kelly!!! :muah: :muah: :muah:

:muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah:

Kelly, wow this is a surprise! Life just happens though, doesn’t it? You are a big part of what holds this place together. We all love you! :muah: :muah:

KK :heart:

:hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug:

molto grazie :heart:

Although I haven’t been here long, I wanted to say thank you for the time you spent keeping this board running the way it does. I’d be lost with out it. :pout:

Enjoy retirement! :cheering: :blooby: :happydance:

Yes, Ta La! :cheering:

What everyone said!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the time you’ve put into helping with this GREAT site!
:balloons:
And thank you to all the other Mods too, where would we all be without you? :cheering:

Thanks so much! :hug:

You da bestest Kelly!!! Thanks for your time and efforts. It really shows!!!

Oh thank god, a party. I was looking for a good excuse to get drunk!

Thanks Kewwy!

:clink: