A Special Thanks to Kelly

Kelly has served as a moderator on KH, since…well, since we’ve had moderators! In fact, it was her idea to have moderators. I didn’t even know what a moderator was, until she called me up one day and said, “Amy, we need some moderators, hun.” :teehee: :notworthy:

She’s now retiring from the behind-the-scenes duties, and I want to give her a special in-forum party in this thread, before we continue on enjoying her continued forum posts and participation.

Kelly, [size=7][color=indigo]Thank you[/color][/size] for all that you’ve done for KH as a moderator and administrator. All of the heart felt relationships you’ve built and still maintain… all of the peace-making, coordinating, and thoughtful decision-making you’ve done as a moderator and admin…not to mention all of the time consuming and relatively boring tasks (like deleting the endless spammers!). You’ve put so much of your heart into this place, and the results are tangible and wonderful. Your positive energy and love for everyone has shone through, and still does.

Love you Kelly! :muah:

Here’s a cake for you for your Party, m’dear. Make a wish! :cheering:

Thanks!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you, Kelly!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you, Kelly!! :hug: :muah: :notworthy:

Thanks Kelly~ :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

And all the moderators for all the Unsung Work you guys do~!! WE :heart: :heart: :heart: KH~ and without all ya’‘lls :teehee: hard work we just couldn’'t find anywhere else to have so much good, clean fun~! :clink:

Thank you a Bunch~ :muah:
:happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

Thank you, Kelly :muah: for taking on that roll. (and to all of the others)

:cheering: :hug:

Happy “retirement”

What Aineepooh1 said!! :muah:

yay and thanks to Kelly!! :muah: :hug: :cheering:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Is amy giving you a pension to get you through your retirement? :teehee:

Thanks Kewwy Kewwy!

:muah: :muah:

:hug: :muah: Thanks Kelly :muah: :hug:

You set the tone for this place, sweetie–thank you for that!!! :muah: :muah:

Thanks so much to all of you who make this board possible. It’s such a wonderful site, my favorite of all time! And…a big special THANK YOU to Kelly as well! :muah:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks, Kelly. Enjoy your retirement. :teehee:

Thanks to all the other moderators, too. KH is the best!

thanks kelly- mods here are fabulous. we wouldn’t exist w/o you!! and special thanks to the other mods too.

Thanks, Kelly!! :hug: :heart: :hug:

Being modular won’t be the same without ya! :heart:

:hug: :muah: :heart: :heart: :muah: :hug:

Thanks Kelly!!!

We really do appreciate all your hard work and lightening fast mod skills.

Enjoy retirement. :clink:

Thanks to all the mods for what they do. I know its a time consuming job.

And to Kelly, special thanks and little hug.

Thank you to Kelly and all moderators and the creator of KH …thank you !