Oooo I know this one!!! Local Yarn Store. :smiley:

What do I win!!! :rofling: :rofling:

That’s what I felt like too. :lol:

Your LYS is where you go for SEX… {Stash Enhancement eXpedition}

Now that one I always have a hard time remembering. :rofling: :rofling:

Now that one I always have a hard time remembering. :rofling: :rofling:[/quote]
Where else are you going to have a yarn-gasm??? :roflhard:

I don’t know that I’ve had one yet… :oops: :shifty:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: just browsing through and came upon this made me laugh my water through my nose…

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: just browsing through and came upon this made me laugh my water through my nose…[/quote]

:lol:
I’d like to have one…I just haven’t met the right yarn yet. :wink:

totally censoring self

yeah i just can’t send what i was about to…y’all will think i am not as sweet and innocent as i pretend to be.

You were sweet and innocent before?* :roflhard:

[size=2]*my self-censor chip has been malfunctioning for YEARS.[/size]

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Bren, you don’t want to know what I thought was in your avatar until I realized it was a frog! :rofling:

:shock: :roflhard:

didja see my picture in the lion sweater…i HAD to be sweet and innocent then…i had curls even!

suffice it to say that in my response there was Noro involved…discussions of how rough the yarn is and how nice and soft it is after it has been felted up…ahem :oops:

:fingerwag:

:rofling: :roflhard: :rofling:

you the one always rubbing the tarnish off your halo? innocent? :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

SHUP! THEY don’t know that! sheeeeesh

Let’s see if I’ve got this…

You go to the LYS for SEX. You can also do some fiberbating and have a yarn-gasm… if you can meet the right yarn. And a WIP is very different from a wHip and FO has a different meaning in the knitting world.

:shock: Is that it? Have I got it right?

FYI - Ingrid taught me about “fiberbating” - until her, I thought I was just feeling up the yarn! :eyebrow: