A FO and a wonderful WIP

Here is the blanket I made for Ben that is him lying on it he is about three months old now. The blanket has been done for about four months but this is the first time I took the time to put in the picture.

Here is a better picture of my work in progress LOL

WHAT A CUTE PICTURE!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

The blanket is adorable, but oh that baby!!!

:inlove: :inlove:

I agree what a cutie!!!

And I love love love that blanket with the ducks - toooo cute! Where is the pattern from?

Before I even finished reading I was wondering if the baby was the WIP! :lol: He’s adorable and love that blanky!

The blanket is amazing, but the baby totally steals the scene! He’s such a cutie patootie!

[color=darkblue][size=6]W :inlove: W !!! Good Job !!![/size][/color]

Your blanket looks great! My DH bought me that same kit when I was on bedrest while pregnant with Lissa… that’s why I had to learn how to knit! {The blanket is still a UFO :frowning: }

:heart:

Great work on both of them!

Wow! The blanket looks great! :thumbsup: The baby is too cute! :heart:

Beautiful on both accounts! :wink: That baby looks like he has personality PLUS. :smiley:

They both look perfect!

Lovely blanket! That work in progress is looking cute as a button but it looks complex and that it might take years to finish :wink:

:smiley: I love the ducky blanket!! Your little wip is just toooo cute; it seems like yesterday that mine were that little…they grow so fast :smiley:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: them both! Too cute :slight_smile:

Awwww, what a cutie he is! And, the blanket is lovely!

the blanket looks great and he is SO cute!! I think he steals the show!! :happydance:

AwwwwwwWWWWWW!!!

And, yes, please do tell us where you got the pattern!!! Very cute!!!