A few of my FOs

Thought I’d try being brave and share a few things I’ve made. :blush:

It worked! That blanket is amazing! It must have taken forever! The shawl is beautiful and the bags are great, too. :cheering:

:thumbsup: Those all look wonderful… But that “crazy quilt” is super-amazing! How long did it take?

Thank you! I think the quilt took about four months. I tried to learn something new for each square - I had never done entrelac, never knit from a chart, never knit a cable… So it was a challenge!

Love the quilt :heart: :heart: How did you join all the squares?

I don’t know the correct name for what I did to join the quilt squares, but I just put RSs facing and kind of crocheted them together.

Wow!! Everything looks great!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those are all wonderful! That crazy quilt is cool, what a great way to use up your scraps and stash!

THAT may be the COOLEST thing Ive ever seen! GREAT job !!

Amazing! I especially love that quilt. :heart:

That quilt is wild. Awesome!

Wow! Everything looks gorgeous! The quilt is amazing! And I love the backpack too, great colors!

Great job on everything! :thumbsup:

That quilt is amazing!!! Did you use any type of pattern or just wing it?? It is something to be really proud of!!

Thanks everyone!
I used patterns from everywhere I could find for the squares but the whole wild project was my own insanity!

Lovin’ everything…but I’m very much in love with the quilt…too cool :smiley:

yeah that quilt is kick @ss… very impressed (read: green w/jealousy)
w/all of the items!

:thumbsup:

What an awesome group of projects!! Love your quilt!! And all of your knitted items are fabulous, too!! :thumbsup: :cheering:

Everything is amazing!!! That quilt is AWESOME! :inlove: