A couple of FO's

Here is the sweater I finished a while back it was done with Plymouth encore I am not sure what the colors is and the dishcloth is from knitting pattern central it is done with cottontots.

The sweater is great and the discloth is very pretty. How did you like the cottontots for discloths?

Wow! Well done!

They are both so pleasing to look at, and that sweater looks flawless!
What pattern did you use (please, please, please say something that’s knit in the round :pray: )

Keep at it!

yes it is knit in the round it is knitting pure and simple will get back to you with the number.

Very nice x 2!

I’m going to have to check out some of those KP&S patterns!

Wonderful job on both!!! :cheering:

WTG…great job :smiley:

I’ve knit a dishcloth with leftover cottontots and I LOVE it. Actually, I’m ashamed to say that I’ve never actually done dishes with it, but it’s great for cleaning the bathroom! :oops: :lol:

oh, I LOVE the dishcloth, that’s so cute.

Great job on both! :thumbsup:

Nice! That sweater looks suspiciously like mine and KellyK’s. LOL Knitting Pure and Simple #9724? :slight_smile: It came out gorgeous!

Great! I particularly love the dishcloth.

I know Jan the funny thing is that we all seemed to pick almost the same yarn as well.I have not seen kellyk’s finished sweater where are the pics?

Both look wonderful!

Great job on both! The sweater looks fantastic!

WTG for both! I haven’t had the courage to knit something smooth out of smooth yarn for myself yet… I still depend on lumps or pattern to hide my newbie mistakes!

They are not flawless by any stretch if I can do it so can anyone else you will notice any mistake before anybody else will! :smiley:

They both look great!

One always notices one’s mistakes… trust me, nobody will notice 'em if you don’t point 'em out!

I have total sweater envy! Going to start my first on in a couple of days!

[size=1]edited for typo![/size]