Yes, that is a Barbie head. :roll:
The dusty rose one is from the pattern by our very own Julie for Headhuggers.org I used Cascade Pima Silk for that (85% cotton 15% silk)
For the purple one I adapted this pattern
to knit in the round and used KFI Intermezzo Chunky which is a 100% cotton mercerized, on 10.5 12" inch circulars.
I have a couple more to go. I’m going to jump on Buddha Mom’s bandwagon and do an Odessa (without the beads)
in a green Pima Silk, and I had started (and finished) a her-version Nautilus hat by Marnie Maclean
but it was way huge, even on my big ol’ noggin (I was using Cascade Sierra which was knitting up a tad smaller than the gauge listed so I made bigger size…anyway that’s frogged back to just before the increases). Hopefully I can get those done in the next couple of days.