50% off coupon at joann.com

Use promotion code AUGE550 in your online shopping basket through
Sun., 8/14/05*.

their circulars are on sale too!

Ooh thanks!

what is that one site that has tons of coupon codes on it?

www.currentcodes.com

Their birch swift is on sale too, but with the 50% off, it’s only $29.99! :heart:

BTW, the 50% off is taken off the regular price, not the sale price of items. :frowning:

AC Moore usually has a 40% off coupon which I just used to buy a set of Boye interchangable needles. The sticker price was $69.99 and I got them for $44.

can’t use the code for sale items and it is only good for one regularly priced item. there IS a free shipping code for orders over $25 though…JULFSA525.

I put the code in the shopping cart with the swift that is on sale and it did take it but took the 50% off the regular price.

more’s the bettah! it is a better price with the 50% than the sale price…woo hoo!!

i am inclined to do several orders with different 50% codes as long as the shipping isn’t more than what i am saving!

MMMmmm - how I love sales! (Not much of a fan for online ordering though) I just might have to use my 40% coupon on that interchangeable set. They once sent me a 50% coupon, but it was mixed in the the junk in the middle of the newsletter, so by the time I really paid attention to it … IT EXPIRED :verysad: I keep saying I’ll hold out for another 50% coupon, but it has yet to arrive. So that 40% on the interchangeable is looking mighty good right about now … biting nails