4 baby sweaters for Stitches from the Heart

My LYS is supporting Stitches from the Heart. For each sweater we donate we get one chance in a drawing for a $100 GC. So here’s my first sweaters.

Two of them were made a long time ago and two are new ones. Photos are clickable. Patterns are linked below.

This is the newest one. I used the free pattern from Knitting Pure and Simple and added the collar instead of the hood. I also added buttons with crocheted loops instead of ties so it would look more boyish.

This one is so cute! I love this pattern! The buttons are little hearts.

The first four. I’m working on the 5th now.

Darker blue sweater
Striped boyish sweater
Light blue girly sweater
Pink Haiku Sweater

sweet

They came out beautifully! Lovely knitting :heart:

Your sweaters look adorable, Jan. The stripped one is very collegian sporty and the second sweater is a nice “go-to” pattern for an infant charity sweater, pretty and quick.
Katrina

These sweaters are absolutely sweet!

Wow! Your work is so amazing!!!

You’re so generous!!! Whoever gets those sweaters will be thrilled. Great job, Jan!

Those are so sweet!

Each one is cuter than the next! :slight_smile: I have a Stitches from the Heart not far from me in Santa Monica and need to get cracking on items for them. You’ve inspired me!

cam

Those are really cute. Lucky babies.

Very nice Jan and they all look adorable!

Wow, each one is so sweet!

Jan those are just to cute:teehee: LOVE the first one:inlove:.

I just :heart: those sweaters, Jan!

:cheering::cheering::cheering:

JudyD

Your work is exquisite! I have bookmarked the patterns.

I printed off the patterns for these, adorable! I know quite a few people having babies and these sweaters are perfect! Thanks for the links!:thumbsup:

Beautiful!!!

Jan–they’re wonderful and so sweet! I want to finish the baby raglan I’m knitting for Katherine so I can try one of those. I also want to knit the BSJ, but I’ve had such trouble with it!:shock: I know you’ve done some, so I may have to "pick your brain sometime if I may!:inlove:

:aww: Thanks everyone!

Trudy, the BSJ pattern is hard to follow. I joined the Yahoo group and it helped a lot. This link was posted recently as a possible copyright violation, but I checked and it’s been approved by Meg Swansen.
http://www.3gcs.com/adcock/free%20patterns/BSS%20Notes.htm

All of the sweaters look beautiful. YOu did a great job. Thank you for posting the pattern sites too.:cheering: