2013 New Year's Eve Party! 6th Annual!

It’s time for our [B]6th Annual[/B] [SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B]New Year’s Eve Party[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!
:woohoo: :cheering: :woohoo:

This coming [B][COLOR=blue]Monday[/COLOR][/B] evening, [B][COLOR=magenta]December 31st[/COLOR][/B], our online party will last 4 hours ([B][COLOR=green]from 11:30 PM to 3:30 AM, Eastern US time[/COLOR][/B]).
[CENTER] [SIZE=5][COLOR=purple][B]Happy New Year 2013!![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

The most exciting part of our celebration will be [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]PRIZES[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]!!
[CENTER]:cheering: :woohoo: :cheering: [/CENTER]

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]To be eligible, just post a reply to this discussion ([B]deadline to enter is 11 PM EST, Dec 31[/B]), telling me which prize(s) you are interested in*.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B]Prizes from Knitting Help and Shandeh will be given at 12:00, 12:15, 12:30 and 12:45 for each time region (Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific). I will be drawing names out of a hat to determine the winners. [/B]

Last year, we had a wonderful time during our party, talking, knitting together ([B][SIZE=“4”]2013 KAL here[/SIZE][/B]), and sharing stories about our New Year celebrations all over the world.

I can’t wait to see you all again this year!
:muah:

[B]* This year, you will need to designate which prize(s) you are interested in, so I can place your name in the appropriate hat(s). This way, you won’t win a prize you don’t want.[/B] :thumbsup: Keep in mind that [B]YOU MUST REGISTER HERE IN THE KH FORUM by 11 PM ON MONDAY, DEC 31[/B] to participate.

[I]Winners do not have to be online at the time of the drawing. I will notify you by private message in the forum if you are a winner.[/I]

Here are the prizes for our 2013 New Year’s Eve Party!

From Knitting Help:
[SIZE=“4”][B]KnittingHelp.com Video iPhone App[/B]

[B]KH Premium Video: Classic Mittens in All Sizes[/B]

[B]Mother-Daughter Knits[/B]

[B]Knitting From the Top Down with Wendy Bernard[/B]

[B]Getting Started: Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang[/B]

[B]The Knitter’s Book of Wool[/B]
[/SIZE]

From Shandeh:
[SIZE=“4”][B]Patons Silk Bamboo 9 to 5 Knit and Crochet Designs[/B]

[B]Fun Time Sweaters 5 knit designs for girls[/B]

[B]Pet Pleasers for Dog Lovers[/B]

[B]Farmhouse Crochet by Gooseberry Patch[/B]

[B]Annie’s Attic Prayer Shawls 2 (crochet)[/B]

[B]Blossom Street Collection Book 3[/B] (knit/crochet)

[B]Little Lullabies by Melissa Leapman (knit baby blankets)[/B]

[B]Check it Out Afghans (crochet)[/B][/SIZE]

I am totally in! I look forward to this every year! I usually spend New Years home alone and I love knitting and visiting with all of you! Woo hoo!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :knitting:

Oops, didn’t designate prizes:
Knitting from the top down Wendy Bernard
Annie’s Attic prayer shawls…

Although any of the prizes would be AWESOME!!

I’m excited about it too! Time to go out and buy a bottle of sparkling apple cider again! :woohoo:

I’ll try to join in with the knitting that night, too! I’d be happy with any of the prizes except for the i-Phone app–don’t have one of those, I have an Android–or the Beginner Knitting DVD with Eunny–I bought that for myself! Any of the other prizes sound great!!

Thanks!!

SunshineElaine

I’m brand new to the group and LOVE the idea of a NYE party. Do I register here in this thread or is there someplace else I can RSVP?

I don’t know if I’d be able to post. My birthday is December 31st, so I’m kind of celebrating that on top of New Years Eve. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Shandeh,

Thanks for hosting again!

I’m most interested in: the mittens video, knitting from the top down, and Getting Started.

Looking forward to Monday night.

GT

Any one of these would be wonderful! Please put my name in for them. Thank you!

KH Premium Video: Classic Mittens in All Sizes

Mother-Daughter Knits

Knitting From the Top Down with Wendy Bernard

Getting Started: Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang

The Knitter’s Book of Wool

post a comment right here to register

I have to work but I’ll join in if I’m home in time.
I’d love to be entered to win Mother-Daughter Knits or Check it Out Afghans.
Thank you so much for doing this! I hope I can be there.
Happy New Year!

Please add my name to the list of attendees! I want to be registered for the following giveaways:

KnittingHelp.com Video iPhone App

KH Premium Video: Classic Mittens in All Sizes

The Knitter’s Book of Wool

Check it Out Afghans (crochet)

Again, thank you to KnittingHelp and Shandeh for having this party.

I. Cannot. Wait. :mrgreen:

Please include me in the drawings for the following items:

Mother-Daughter Knits

Patons Silk Bamboo 9 to 5 Knit and Crochet Designs

Fun Time Sweaters 5 knit designs for girls

Thanks!

I am registering for the party, it will be fun.
Thank you for doing this for us again this year.
The prizes I am interesting in are,
Knitting from the top down, by Wendy Bernard
Getting Started Basics and Beyond, with Eunny Jang
Check it Out Afghans
Any of these would be nice, or anything you would choose to send, If I am so lucky to win.
Thank you, Connie, :knitting: Misty2275

Count me in, too! I was lucky enough to win a pattern last year so I’ll take myself out of the prize drawing for this year. Thanks so much for hosting the party again.

Thank you, Sandy and KnittingHelp for your generous hearts and fun!!:woot: :heart:
So I’m in! This is so exciting!! I’ll be here with my Pennsylvania Dutch eggnog in hand!:aww:

I would love: The Knitter’s Book of Wool
Farmhouse Crochet by Gooseberry Patch

Thank you!!

Count me in then! I would be interested in
Getting Started: Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang, The Knitter’s Book of Wool or Blossom Street Collection Book 3

Thanks! And I’m sooooo looking forward to the party!!

How exciting! I’ve never been too an online party before! :slight_smile:

I would love to try my luck at:
Mother-Daughter Knits
Fun Time Sweaters 5 knit designs for Girls
Blossom Street Collection Book 3
Little Lullabies by Melissa Leapman

Thank you so much, this is going to be so much fun!!! :happydance:

I would like the

1. getting started Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang
  2. Annie’s. Attic Prayer Shawls

HI ALL I am brand new on this website and very new to knitting. I found you on Facebook And saw the post for your NYE online party and think it is a great idea. Im planning on joining in from California.

Arlie

What a great group so far! :woohoo:
We are gonna have a great time getting to know each other better on New Years Eve. I’m really looking forward to it. :hug: