2006 Pattern a Day Calender

I got my calender and was flipping through it. On May 12th (my daughter’s birthday), the pattern is Marnie’s Pismo Hat! Congrats Marnie!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

:cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance:
[color=red][size=7]CONGRATS, MARNIE[/size][/color]

That’s soooo cool! :happydance: :happydance:

:cheering: Yay Marnie!!! :heart:

Oh Cool!
I guess I"m supposed to get a free calendar out of the deal but nothing has come yet.

Thanks for all the hoorays :smiley: :heart:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: CONGRATS!!!

Had I read the pattern properly I would’ve been starting that hat today :frowning:

You don’t even have one yet? They need to get off their butts and send you one!!

For now, here’s a pic to tide you over!
(Sorry about the glare, but you already know what it says.) lol

And what a perfect day that is :heart: It is my true love, Mackenzie Astin’s, birthday too. If only he knew I exsisted… what a relationship that would be :inlove:

IT"S SO COOL THAT YOU GOT IN THE CALENDAR, :XX: MARNIE!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheering:

:roflhard:

hehe, there I am, hat and all. Yay! I feel so official now that I’m printed.

Uh…who is the hunk wearing the cap? The man, not the marine.

:oops: uh … man? I don’t get it… :??

If you are looking at the version on my site, that’s my boyfriend Leo. I used a different picture in the calendar because Leo’s a bit shy.
:slight_smile:
~m

OOOOoooooh!!! :oops: I agree with Jackie … he is quite an eye-delight… an UNAVAILABLE eye-delight (Hi Marnie! :waving:), but an eye-delight nontheless … :mrgreen: And shy too??? Aaawww … that’s so sweat!

***ahem … excuse … sweet

was that a Freudian slip or what?? :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:inlove: I think he’s cute too
:happydance:
I let him know he’s got admirers, it’ll make him smile.

yep, the one on your site. I hardly noticed the cap and that’s what I clicked to see in the first place. :oops:

Congrats Marnie!!! I love that hat, my boys want me to make it for them…Christmas list keeps growing and growing…

Leo is a hottie, go girl!!

:oops: @ my Freudian slip … :blush: