2000 in record time!

[size=7][color=red]ANGELIA PASSED 2000 POSTS!!![/color][/size] :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

WOOHOO!!!

Well done!

Well, I would just like to thank garden gnomes, kittens, and limericks…and I couldn’t have done it without you, Ingrid, Vendy, Kelly, and PHM!

I suppose I should be embarrassed, but I’m not!! I have a great time here. I wuvs you all! :heart: :heart:

:cheering: :happydance: CONGRATS!!! :thumbsup:

Don’t be embarrassed! I was probably close to that.

I just checked and on Aug 29, Joel noted that I had over 2000 posts. I joined on June 1, so that’s almost three months.

You joined on October 28, so that’s about 2 months. You win!!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

What do I get? “Chattiest Member”? “Most Annoyingly Frequent Poster”?

I present to you Angelia, with the extra “i” - [size=7]chattiest kh member!!![/size]

way to flap your lip, girlie :smiley: :heart:

Well, as I said earlier, I owe some of my chatty to you, Ven! :heart: Hugs! :heart:

:fingerwag: yeah i am a little bitter about it too, i must say. she passed me on the top 10 list…HMPH!

:rofling:

Then get typing!!

One, two, three GO!!!

nah i am actually quite shy and demure…i fear i could never talk as much as you all do…

:—

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:happydance:

LOL We talk too much :wink:

way to go, you KH-aholic, you…

I know…it’s bad! :smiley:

Classes start next week, so I won’t be on as much. I’m getting withdrawals just thinking about it! :shock:

Yeah, she de-throned me from the Top 10, too. :rollseyes:

This one’s for you Angelia:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

I’m so sorry…well, I’m not, really, but it’s not like I did this intentionally! :oops:

Oh, it’s OK, Angelia. :wink:

Actually, I’m rather glad to see my name slipping in the ranks … it means I’m not wasting quite as much time here as I could be! :lol: Except, of course, this morning. :rollseyes: I really must get the day started.

:fingerwag: time here is never wasted!!

[size=2]:shifty: unless of course you spend it looking for strange pictures to post in people’s threads while they’re away…[/size]

:heart: hugs to you too Ang! :heart: