[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]The beast is finished! Hooooorrrrraaaay!
I got the whole thing finished the other day, blocked it on my bed, sewed the sack together, then the hood got sewn down the middle... then a new colour was added around the 'hole' area to bring out baby's face.
I think it looks pretty good... I learned something about sewing things together with my last piece and sewed this one differently. Hubby likes it.
The only problem, I see, is the trim is a bit more pink than I thought it was and I have no idea if she is expecting a boy or a girl... Oh, well... LOL!
I'll post a pic in a few minutes.