So I finished these clogs for my brother whom I'm visiting next week. We'll felt them to fit there at his place; I think he'll be amazed at the shrinky-dink factor. There are three colors used. Black and "New Denim" by Patons and the grey throughout was upcycled from a sweater. Don't worry, I did a swatch to make sure they'd felt well together.
Also, I've been working on the Fiery Dragon Scarf. The pattern was written by a KH gal, Brooke Hanna and the pattern can be found at http://www.funknitsforkids.com I'm now working on the "accessories" like the mouth, ears and what not. The two pieces for the head are a little different in sizes due to the different yarns used, but I'm sure it will look just fine in the end. BTW, finding varigated green is NOT an easy task. This was the closest I could find and I just cut off the really pink parts and rejoined the yarn. I'm thinking the pink parts could be used for the ears or maybe eyes.