It doesn't look like much now, and it's hard to even see because it's on 24" circs and it barely fits. I should probably change out the cord but I'm lazy.
The yarn is a chenille that I had custom dyed by a lady who custom dyes yarn on Ebay. She did a great job and made the yarn exactly like I wanted it.
I'm not fond of working with chenille. And it really sucks to frog it. But it's what I have, so I'm going to work with it.
The bottom picture is a picture of the yarn in it's skeins right after it arrived. When I went to wind it, one skein fell off the swift so I decided to just hand wind it. I ended up with a big knotted mess that took me 4 hours to unwind. Never again!