From the looks of things I haven't been knitting lately (no projects), but I have. I attempted a Knitty Trellis sweater which I thought was nice until I tried to sew it together and the sleeves were twice as big as the hole they were supposed to go into (or vise versa). So I made a Trellis vest and jester hat (the sleeves) :lol: My bad I'm sure.
Then I knitted this little sweater of my own design. I was inspired by a top down yoked sweater with green grass and sheep, but didn't have any such colors so I made this.
I made this one from the bottom up and about the only help I got from the inspiration sweater was that I used the number of stitches they had after the yoke as the cast on number, and the number of stitches for the sleeves I also used. Everything else is my own idea and ditching stitches as needed to get things to work.
I used corrugated ribbing and the fish (my mini chart) are stranded ( I didn't stretch the floats quite enough), and the boats are intarsia. I got a tiny boat chart from Jessica's stuff and made it still smaller. This is the first time I have actually used knitting backwards on a real project (I think). I used it so I could do the intarsia with the right side facing me all the time.
The yarn is some old Red Heart sport yarn (Patons Astra for the gold) I've had in my stash forever. I've already almost completed a little cousin to this one. This sailboat/fish one is 20 inches in the chest. 7 inches underarm length. I had fun making this and I'm happy with it despite the puckers.