I left one of the needles for my most primary project at a friends house (some of you may know I work lots of projects at once), so I've had some time to start new projects (see, "What'cha knittin'?" thread) and finish some others.
Here's a shot of the projects I've cranked out while waiting for my needle's return:
1) Gray scarf - elongated stitch pattern posted by Amy (detail on patterns page) - fuzzy acrylic and mohair
2) Green square - pot holder with mock cable ribbing I've been using in the kitchen with trailing, unfinshed ends - acrylic
3) Green rectangles - fingerless mits (to the knuckle with thumb hole) - 75% lambs wool 25% merino wool
4) green/blue/purple square - funky cabled/seed stitch hat that has peaks to the side that are either cat ears or devil horns, you decide... - acrylic
5) Black hat - beenie I made the BF that needs minor felting for sizing/stretch correction - 100% Peruvian baby alpaca