The instructions for the hood of a sweater I'm knitting are the following. Step 8 has me confused.
- Cast on 96 sts and work 2 knit rows
- Now work as follows-
- Eyelet Row (RS) -- k2, k2tog, yo, k to last 4 st, yo k2tog, k2
- WS - k2, p2 last 2 st, p2
- RW k to last
- WS - k2, p2 last 2 st, k2
- Rep these 2 rows until length measures 9.5" but
- Rep row at every 8th row (Total 10 eyelet in front)
Does this mean that for step 7, I repeat steps 5 and 6 until the piece measures 9.5", but at every 8th row I knit another Eyelet Row? I'm not sure what the "Rep row at every 8th row..." refers to... does this mean I should end up with 10 eyelet rows?