It's good to hear that a couple of you have already test-driven the pattern. Have you detected any further revisions I need to make?
There is now a picture of the bag with approx 10lbs of produce in it, upheld by the handles posted on the pattern page. (Sadly, I could not both hold the bag and take the picture at the same time. I hung it over a doorknob so the picture would be in focus.) The amount of stress on the handles should be visible, however. And, because I've made, used, given away, etc about 20 of these bags, I have adjusted the capacity of the bag to the size & strength of the handles. It should work out pretty well. I use mine every time I shop anywhere. My grandkids use them as library book bags, pool bags, etc. They really do work fairy well, given that they are a knitted mesh bag. I hope you all enjoy them.