In the earlier part of the pattern, it says to bind of 12 stitches on the body, and on the sleeve. After doing that, it is very hard to join the sleeve to the body. The last bound of stitch is kinda hanging on it's own. It is so hard to explain over the net. I couldn't get it to work. But as soon as I put the stitches on a stitch holder instead of binding it off, it all went together nicely.
Here is some pictures of what the bound off edge looked like.
Here is the body.
Here is the sleeve. That very last bound off stitch makes it VERY difficult. I didn't know which needle to put it on. I would put it on the right side needle, and the next stitches would stretch out and it wouldn't connect right. I put it on the left side, and you can't really knit with the live yarn on that side. Really strange.