:teehee: that was part of my problem. I started out just doing a YO because I thought an increase is an increase and if I needed something different they would have been more specific. Well as it turns out the YOs left 'holes' in the pattern that may become a problem when I try to put the front and the back together. for the back I've switched to M1A.
I thought about doing that part over again, but I'm not certain I have enough yarn left, and frogging this yarn was horrible. There are so many fibers floating around it, that just rubbing against each other gets it all knotted up.:shock: I decided I would just make the seam on the inside set of stitches if I had to.