This jacket is a quick knit and fun as well.
It took less than a week to make up, but even longer to decide which buttons to use..lol
I decided on the the toggle buttons and placed them on a slant to mimic the slant on the collar.
I made the largest size because I plan on adding a fleece lining.
Mods: I decreased the height of the collar and increased the rows of ribbing at lower hem. Also changed the garter stitches at lower hem to seed stitch. Using the seed stitch made better sense, since the mid section was done in double moss stitch. And besides, I do not care for the garter stitch. Long story short about the garter stitch....stayed on it too long when I was a child...lol
Pattern: Drops 103-1 Jacket
Yarn: Knit Picks WOA Bulky (Wine)
I definitely will make another!