This was truly a labor of love because I might have tossed it had it been for just me. :rollseyes: Okay, not really. I was frustrated with how tight the stockinette gets when working in the round. It was worse on the Denise needles and I had to stop and move the yarn around every 6 or 7 stitches which really slows the whole process.
BTW...I made it out of WOTA and I think that was part of the problem. It's not a soft, smooth yarn. This whole thing might have gone easier with a better yarn. I nearly ran out of the blue so I had to put an extra stripe on one side. :doh:
That being said...it was easy to do once I figure it all out and it makes a nice warm hat! I didn't take a pic with them separated, but here are the two hats. My DH loves it!